Thursday 30 April 2009

A new blogger's first week

I can't believe I'm the first to have made this mistake, I imagine I won't be the last. The whole purpose of blogging, at least in my opinion, is to provide concise, useful insights that others may find of interest. After my first posts I received positive feedback and considerable encouragement to do more. This kind of backslapping, chest pumping support leads you to the mistaken opinion you have gained your literary wings.

My third post set out to be a comprehensive missive arguing the case for the the widespread adoption of Ubuntu 9.04 as a desktop operating system. It's progressing well but there is still much work to do. I'll have it complete in the next couple of days (I hope) but that can't be guaranteed. Work comes first and represents long concentarted hours; it's tough to reset, to reengage brain and shift to something new after a long busy day.

So, what to do? Well the Ubuntu essay will get published, hopefully much sooner than later. In the interim, I think I'll try walking before I attempt to run the London Marathon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ian

    A much better start than I've managed. http://marwilms.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    Martin

    ReplyDelete