Thursday 10 September 2009

Photoshop's coolest tool

It's been a while since I last blogged, I've found that e-mail, Twitter, Instant messaging and plane old human interaction take up a lot of time. Add to this the need to work 12 hours a day to earn a living and there's not much time for much else! Anyway, as the Autumn nights begin to draw in, I plan to make a real effort to produce more material, including tutorials over the next weeks and months. With that in mind, I'm going to start with a Photoshop tutorial and, in the spirit of extreme laziness, it's not one of mine :-)

The Vanishing point filter introduced in Photoshop CS3 is one of the most powerful tools in Adobe's falagship's already impressive armoury. The Vanishing point filter allows you to manipulate images (adding components, moving objects, removing unwanted distractions) while taking account of the images perspective. As I mentioned, the tutorial is not mine, but this excelent two part submission will give you a great insight into its unique capabilities...

2 comments:

  1. I missed your posts. Where's the Mark II review? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really busy elsewhere, as soon as I have enough material, I plan to cover it in depth. Thanks for continuing to follow !

    ReplyDelete